2014 Was a Very Exciting Year at GRAYBOX!
2014 was a very exciting year at GRAYBOX! It was a huge thrill to be able to serve and work with so many of our amazing clients. We were able to offer many high-quality sites and modernize many companies web experiences. I’m very proud of what we’ve accomplished. All told, we launched over 25 websites, completed over 40 projects and worked with over 75 great companies!
Sites of special note released this year are:
- Farwest Steel, an innovate B2B informational site that helps their audience explore all the product and services they can offer.
- Fabric Depot, a massive Magento Enterprise e-commerce store that completely modernizes a large inventory in a complex industry.
- STAR Autism Support, a large Drupal site that combines B2B informational pages, ticket & event sales, e-commerce and an online video subscription service into one holistic platform.
- Green Building Initiative, a large end-to-end web application to manage their complex, multi-year projects from pre-sale to quotation to construction to inspection and building completion.
We unfortunately had three team members leave us this year, but it has been my pleasure to add seven more team members bringing GRAYBOX to 14 people on staff.
Last year we were proud to bring on the following people to our team:
- Jon Love, Key Account Manager
- Josh Gates, Sr. Marketing Consultant
- Alyshia Keenan, Project Manager
- Eric Warner, Sr. Web Developer
- Derek Nutile, Sr. Web Developer
- Tiffany Tay, Sr. Web/UI Designer
- Jon Haarstad, Front-End Developer
- Santiago Barros, Web Developer
- Jeremy Kenedy, Web Developer
- Kerri Lingo, Office Manager
Through the growth we also quickly outgrew our old office at 11th and Stark Street in the Fire Station — turns out having 13 people in 600 sq. ft. is a little cramped! After a long search, we were lucky to move to a new space right down the street on the corner of 11th and Sandy Avenue to a building shared with Surface. It’s much larger (3,200 sq. ft.) and we all have room to breathe again. Plus, it gives us room for two conference rooms, three informal meeting spaces, two private offices, and a Ms. Pac Man machine. It’s a little weird to be in our fourth office in a little over three years, but I’m glad to have this as a home for now.
Some other interesting stats worth mentioning:
- 23,613.75 Total Hours Worked
- 1,596 Vacation Hours Used
- 16,658 Time Entries Logged
- 45,075 Email’s Sent
- 78,915 Email’s Received
- 138,637 SPAM Emails Received
- 38 Blog Posts Written
- 306 Isabelle Pug’s Profile Views on our Website
- 9 Pony Keg’s Tapped
- 198 Holiday Gifts Sent
I’m very proud of what we’ve accomplished in 2014 and am looking forward to new challenges, new clients and new opportunities in 2015. Thanks everyone for a great year!