Join the GRAYBOX Team
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Working alongside Clients and in-house teams to build and Architect React based applications.
- Data binding and DOM manipulation utilizing React.
- Implementing controllers and API integrations using frameworks such as Redux and Reflux.
- Working alongside client and internal teams to estimate, validate, and ensure the technical feasibility of planned feature development with React.js.
- Supporting existing code across multiple Partners and Projects to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Conforming to and following best practices with regard to coding standards, design patterns, and placement/ flow of business logic.
- Developing, deploying and running applications in a production environment.
- Experience with the creation and consumption of REST/web services
- Good working knowledge of UI patterns and techniques to solve common UX
- Experience with version control using Git, BitBucket, and/ or Github.
- Strong experience in agile/scrum environments
- Experience writing Unit tests and working with CI/ CD pipelines and processes
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision in a fast paced, environment alongside distributed teams
- Additional PHP/ Symfony experience a plus
- Experience with Data visualization libraries and/ or D3 is a plus
Portland is Preferred, but remote is okay Apply Now