GRAYBOX is seeking a Sr. Project Manager / Digital Producer with proven experience leading design, development and product teams across digital consulting engagements ranging from custom CMS implementations to complex mobile and web application development. Ideal candidates will be self motivated, possess excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and keep projects on track from both a timeline and budgetary standpoint.
Sr. Project Managers/ Digital Producers at GRAYBOX will work closely with clients, subject matter experts and both internal and external teams in the development and implementation of multiple concurrent projects while keeping stakeholders up-to-date on progress and acting as a true consulting partner on the management of strategic and tactical marketing objectives.
Ideal Producers like you will be:
- Builders: You grew from either a design or engineering background to become a team and project leader.
- Consultants: You know when and how to inform, understand, educate, and corral customer expectations and are an expert at distilling and harnessing a customer’s vision to drive success.
- Product Oriented: You possess the ability to understand and guide wireframe reviews while providing on-the-fly guidance to our customers, and internal teams.
- Leaders: You feel at home running sprint planning sessions and retrospectives, communicating estimates to customers, mentoring designers and developers, and providing upward visibility to executive sponsors.
- Self-motivated learners: You know both when to ask questions and when to drive research and discovery. You possess self driven attitude and comfortable becoming the hub for all knowledge for our customers and their projects.
- Motivated to Succeed: You believe in accountability and are able to drive a project to be delivered on time,on budget, and with an eye for quality.
- Detailed & Data-Centric: You believe in the use of cutting edge project management tools to manage schedules, budgets, burn-rates and trust in data to drive success.
- Experienced: You have experience as both a product owner and consultant, and have successfully lead marketing and/or development projects to success
- Successful candidate will be collaborative, self-motivated, passionate, dependable and highly-experienced.
- You are task oriented and able to drive teams towards delivery.
- You have the ability to adapt to an ever-changing digital environment and respond to change quickly.
- Candidates will be highly communicative, responsible, empathetic, nice and fun to work with.
- You’re a team player who possess a nurturing attitude with the ability to both learn from Sr. staff and teach Jr. staff.
- Technical experience with modern development platforms and popular CMS applications is a plus.
- Ability to guide a client through the web design/development process
- Can juggle many projects simultaneously
- Very organized and can keep track of the minutiae as well as how they fit into the big picture
- Experience with professional services business and maintaining good client relationship
- Always learning and building your skillset, as things change fast
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and capable of self-managing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced and growing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to craft and deliver presentations, project briefs, emails..
- Stress-tolerant and able to manage multiple projects and teams.
Salary & Benefits
- Market Salary
- Various options for Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Days Floating Holiday
- $1,000 / Year Education Budget (books, conferences, etc)
- Retirement 401(K)
- Position is onsite in our awesome inner SE Portland office.