Join the GRAYBOX Team
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Working alongside our in-house team to architect and build dynamic web apps using PHP and MySQL
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle including estimation, planning, development and support.
- Researching and leveraging REST services and other third party APIs as required.
- Supporting existing code across multiple Partners and Projects to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Conforming to and following best practices with regard to coding standards, design patterns, and placement/ flow of business logic.
- Developing , deploying and running applications in a production environment.
- Experience experience using PHP frameworks such as Symfony and Laravel
- Experience with creation and consumption of REST/web services
- Experience with relational / non-relational databases (i.e. MySQL, Mongo, ElasticSearch or Redis)
- Experience with version control using Git, BitBucket, and/ or Github.
- Strong experience in agile/scrum environments
- Experience writing Unit tests and working within test-driven enviornments
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision in a fast paced, environment alongside distributed teams
- Additional Drupal 7 and/ or React experience a plus