Join the GRAYBOX Team
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Working alongside Clients and in-house teams to build and Architect Go based applications.
- Working alongside client and internal teams to estimate, validate, and ensure the technical feasibility of Go feature and application development
- Supporting existing code across multiple Partners and Projects to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Conforming to and following best practices with regard to coding standards, design patterns, and placement/ flow of business logic.
- Developing, deploying and running applications in a production environment.
- Working within and contributing to a Continuous Integration and Deployment environment.
- Experience implementing OOP practices in GO development
- Development of cloud-based platforms and/or applications.
- 2+ years of experience in working with and building REST APIs.
- Working in and contributing to the maintenance of continuous delivery environments.
- Familiarity with GORM or related ORM libraries.
- Developing connected systems with GRPC.
- Familiarity with large data storage & processing technologies
- 3+ years of experience developing in GO
- Experience with the creation and consumption of REST/web services
- Experience consuming API/web-based services
- Experience with version control using Git, BitBucket, and/ or Github.
- Strong experience in agile/scrum environments
- Experience writing Unit tests and working with CI/ CD pipelines and processes
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision in a fast paced, environment alongside distributed teams
Portland is Preferred, but remote is okay Apply Now