Join the GRAYBOX Team
- Your Magento skills are solid.
- You understand Zend’s underlying architecture, the implications and challenges presented by the framework Magento is built upon.
- You have a deep understanding of Magento’s ORM architecture including simple models and Magento’s unique implementation of EAV.
- You’ve worked with custom Magento modules. Blocks, Observers, Controllers, Models, Helpers, and SQL updates are all 2nd nature.
- 2+ years solid Magento development and implementation experience.
- Proficiency in developing, debugging and optimizing complex PHP web applications.
- Develop Integrations with API-driven third-party systems such as SalesForce, NetSuite and SAP.
- Knowledgeable of fraud and site security issues.Implement and customize off-the-shelf Magento extensions and develop custom Magento extensions for both CE and EE.
- Work with front-end web designers to implement custom Magento templates.
- Customer-focused with excellent follow through on commitments.
- Experience using PHP to create and consume web services (SOAP, XML-RPC, REST) and/or other experience implementing data integrations within the platform a plus.
- You are ramping up on Magento 2, and familiar with the differences, challenges and benefits between Magento 1 and Magento 2.