Join the GRAYBOX Team
How you’ll know you’re a fit:
- You’re hungry. This is a relatively new business segment to GRAYBOX, and being successful will require someone who wants to feed that growth through hard work and motivation.
- You’re a Jack (or Jill) of all trades. Some days you work on big picture strategy, others you are configuring systems and processes to make sure every “i” is dotted and “t” is crossed. Some days you’re doing both. But whether you are at 30,000 feet or in the weeds, you thrive on getting it done.
- You’re a builder. You love to create, crafting a thing from vision to execution, and keeping it between the ditches on its path to success. You’re not just comfortable with ambiguity, you excel at clearing the haze to make way for an awesome plan.
- You’re comfortable making and owning battlefield decisions. You’ll be supported by our Executive team, but you’re comfortable driving processes, making decisions, and owning execution from start to finish.
- You think of yourself as an entrepreneur, and your friends would agree. It’s a characteristic so deeply engrained in your being that you go to bed thinking about how to make a buck, and you wake up in the morning ready to build an empire.
- You’re an exceptional leader of people. You can think not just about the tactical steps of execution, but you can relate to people and build a great team that will support you in success broadly in the organization.
- You know how business works. You understand revenue and expenses, you can create a plan for financial success and measure your march to achieving it along the way.
- You’re not afraid of technology. You’re comfortable in a room with people smarter than yourself; you know what it means to deliver a quality technical product, even if you’re not the one writing code.
- You respect the importance of exceptional customer service. The experience of your customers is paramount, and you hold as a deep truth the relationship of brand reputation and quality customer experience.
- You’re delightful to work with. Your personality is such that employees look forward to collaborating with you, Clients smile when they hang up the phone, and your colleagues gush about what a great pleasure it’s been to work with you.
Location: Position is on site at our office in inner SE Portland, Oregon