Join the GRAYBOX Team
GRAYBOX is seeking a Marketing Manager (independent contractor) for our sister company Run AMZ, a sales management firm focused 100% on the Amazon platform. Run AMZ helps clients navigate the ever-changing Amazon environment to maximize sales, profitability and brand impact within the Amazon Ecosystem.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Manager to help drive strategy and execution of Amazon PPC campaigns that maximize value for our clients. This is an independent contractor position working remotely with occasional on-site meetings. A successful candidate needs to be able to work in a distributed team, and have impeccable attention to detail and communication skills.
Your responsibilities include:
- Developing successful PPC advertising campaigns for a variety of clients in AMS, Sponsored Products & Headline Search.
- Measure success of campaigns and show quantitative improvement of key metrics.
- Communicating with Account Managers in both written and verbal form to provide account updates
- Monitoring sales trends and seasonality to adjust campaigns appropriately
- Helping create client facing reports and presentations
- Have 4-7 years experience developing paid advertising strategies within the Amazon ecosystem –Sponsored Ads, Headline Search Ads, AMS, etc.
- Have a track record of success delivering measurable advertising returns for their clients/employer.
- Are comfortable with work being measured against quantitative ad metrics.
- Are confident speaking with account managers to breakdown complex advertising topics and drive the strategy behind their campaigns
- Are natural problem solvers who take ownership of their work and meet deadlines
- Ideally have some experience working with Teikametrics
- Have intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Have capacity to provide 5-20 hours of work per week
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Competitive hourly pay - DOE
- Partially paid Health and Dental Insurance